1. Ratinan Boonklurb and Jack Asavanant, Weakly Nonlinear Solutions of Flows Past An Applied Pressure Distribution, ScienceAsia. 29 (2003), 393-399.
2. C. Y. Chan and R. Boonklurb, A blow-up criterion for a degenerate parabolic problem due to a concentrated nonlinear source, Quart. Appl. Math. 65 (2007), 781-787.
3. Rajalida Lipikorn, Krisorn Chunhapongpipat, Sirod Sirisup, Ratinan Boonklurb, and Nagul Cooharojananone, Medical image segmentation using modified level-set model with multi-scale gradient* vector flow, Signal Processing and Multimedia, SpringerLink. 123 (2010), 49-57.
4. Krisorn Chunhapongpipat, Ratinan Boonklurb, Rajalida Lipikorn, and Sirod Sirisup, Edge and contrast enhancement using directional anisotropic diffusion and multi-scale vector flows, 14th Int. Conf. Signal and Image Processing (2012).
5. Krisorn Chunhapongpipat, Ratinan Boonklurb, Sirod Sirisup, and Rajalida Lipikorn, Initial contour independent level set image segmentation method using synergetic vector flow fields, 6th Int. Conf. Signal Processing and Communication Systems (2012).
6. C. Y. Chan and R. Boonklurb, Solution profiles beyond quenching for a radially symmetric multi-dimensional parabolic problem, Nonlinear Analysis. 76 (2013), 68-79.