All students who want to attend any international conference as the first author during study must submit their request at least 30 days before leaving.
- gather all related documents to the conference, such as notification of acceptance, call for paper, research paper, etc.
- obtain a financial support form (10,000 Baht) from the administrative secretary. Complete and submit electronically the form along with all the documents in (1) to the administrative secretary for preliminary check. If all goes well, all documents will be returned.
- prepare hard copies of all documents and have them signed by the principal advisor and the Program Chair. Submit them to the administrative secretary for financial support approval by the Department Chair and the Dean.
- On returning to Thailand, submit the following financial affidavits to the administrative secretary:
- conference registration fee receipt, boarding passes, and accommodation receipt, and/or
- credit statement issued by credit card company containing all the above expenses;
- in case when receipts were not available, use alternate receipt form issued by the Department (which can be obtained from the administrative secretary).