The academic year is divided into two semesters, namely, fall and spring. Fall semester starts from June to early October, while spring semester runs from late October to early March. Students must register at least 9 credit hours but not to exceed 15 credit hours per semester. Application can be filed according to the following procedures.
- Complete Section A of the Application Form for Graduate Admissions.
- Have each recommender filled out Section B and mail it along with the application form. Your application will not be considered unless all three copies of recommendation are received by the Department Office.
- Pay the 1,000 Baht application fee (see Fees and Other Charges Section)
- Have your TOEFL/IELTS or Chulalongkorn University (CU) Language Institute (CU-TEP) test score sent directly to Graduate Studies in Computer Science, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. You may arrange to take the test through your local TOEFL/IELTS test centers or CU Language Institute, respectively.
- Submit an official transcript from your school(s) to the Graduate Studies, Faculty of Science. If you are graduating and have not yet received a complete transcript, you must submit a final transcript upon graduation or completion of the first semester.
For further information pertaining to applicant’s qualifications, please contact Program Secretary during business office hours from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Faculty of Science. Tel. (662) 218-5140 https://math.sc.chula.ac.th/csit/