1. Tammatada Khemaratchatakumthorn and Imchit Termwuttipong, Fixed points of continuous rotative mappings on the real line, Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, Vol. 17, No. 3, 2016, 473-482
2.Prapanpong Pongsriiam and Imchit Termwuttipong, On metric-preserving functions and fixed point theorems, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014, 2014:179
3. Prapanpong Pongsriiam, and Imchit Termwuttipong, Remarks on Ultrametrics and Metric-Preserving Functions, Abstract and Applied Analysis, Vol. 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/163258.
4.Phichet Chaoha, Kazimierz Goebel , and Imchit Termwuttipong , Around Ulam’s question on retractions, Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, Volumn 40, 2012, 215-224.
5. Mayumi Hojo, Wataru Takahashi, Imchit Termwuttipong, Strong convergence theorems for 2-generalized hybrid mappings in Hilbert spaces, Nonlinear Analysis Theory, Methods & Applications, Vol. 75, No. 4, March 2012, pp. 2166-2176.
6.Imchit Termwuttipong, Tammatada Pongsriiam, and Masayuki Yao, Nonlinear ergodic theorem without convexity for 2-generalized hybrid mappings in a Hilbert space, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and Convex Analysis -II, Busan, Korea, 2011, p.257-267,Yokohama Publishers.
7. Ali Sassanapitax and Imchit Termwuttipong, A characterization of completeness in cone metric spaces, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and Convex Analysis-II,( Busan, Korea 2011), p. 205-214,Yokohama Publishers.
8. A. Chonwerayuth, I. Termwuttipong and P. Chaoha, Piecewise continuous mild solutions of a system governed by impulsive differential equations in locally convex spaces, ScienceAsia, 37 (2011), p.360-369. doi:10.2306/scienceasia1513-1874.2011.37.360
9. Wataru Takahashi and Imchit Termwuttipong, Weak convergence theorems for 2-generalized hybrid mappings in Hilbert spaces, Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2011), pp.241-255.
10. Ali Sassanapitax and Imchit Termwuttipong, Banach contraction principle and Kannan fixed point theorems in cone metric spaces, Proceedings of the 16th Annual Meeting in Mathematics, Khon Khan, Thailand, March 2011, pp.115-122.
11. I.Termwuttipong, W. Hemakul and Y. Kemprasit, Upper semi-continuous interval-valued multihomomorphisms, International Mathematical Forum, 5, 2010, no. 27, 1323-1330.
12. Nopporn Thamrongrat, and Imchit Termwuttipong, A Fundamental Theorem of Calculus for Henstock-Stieltjes Integrals of Lp-valued Functions, Proceedings of the 5th Conference on Science and Technology for Youths(2010), Bitec, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 90-97.
13. Imchit Termwuttipong and Tanatkrit Kaewtem, Fixed point theorem of half-continuous mappings on topological vector spaces, Fixed Point Theory and Applications,Vol. 2010, Article ID 814970, 10 pages, doi:101155/2010/814970.
14. T. Khemaratchatakumthorn and I. Termwuttipong, Metric – preserving functions, w-distances and Cauchy w-distances, Thai Journal of Mathematics, Specail Issue (Annual Meeting in Mathematics, 2007), (2007), 51-56.
15. P. Youngkhong, I. Termwuttipong and Y. Kemprasit, Relationship between regular elements and idempotents of the semigroup of nonexpansive mappings on R, International Journal of Pure & Applied Mathematical Science, 2(2)(2005), 211-216.
16. I. Termwuttipong, Y. Pankla and C. Samati, Properties of quasi-continuity related to combinations of functions and a sequential criterion, Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, 29(2005), 567-574.
17. I. Termwuttipong and P. Oudkam, Total boundedness, completeness and uniform limits of metric-preserving functions, Italian Journal of Pure and Appiled Mathematics, 18(2005), 187-196.
18. P. Pongsriiam, T. Khemaratchatakumthorn, I. Termwuttipong and N. Triphop, On weak continuity of functions, Thai Journal of Mathematics, 3(1)(2005), 7-16.
19. P. Pongsriiam, T. Khemaratchatakumthorn, I. Termwuttipong and N. Triphop, Symmetrically continuous, East-West Journal of Mathematics, Special Issue for contribution in NCAM 2003-2004, (2004), 89-100.
20. P. Pongsriiam, T. Khemaratchatakumthorn, I. Termwuttipong and N. Triphop, Some remarks on symmetric continuity of functions, Thai Journal of Mathematics, Special Issue, (2004), 31-36.